Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

ALL ABOUT ME (BLOG PROFILE)

Hi my name Is hope I am a year 8 student at saint patricks school. In my spare time I like to do laps in the pool. I enjoy teaching others to swim. I am a fruit salad of cultures such as samoan and fijian.

Me as a learner I really enjoy reading because it calms me down. I personally think that i'm good at reading questions. And I find that describing books are really hard to do. For example if you ask me describe what your reading about it would be difficult for me to tell you.

I am looking forward for the opportunities this year brings to me. I really want to improve my maths and times table this year. I hope this year is a great last year of Saint patrick's school. You should read my blog because you will always get updated on my school week on what I learn what I achieve which should give you ideas on your own work.






No comments:

Post a Comment