Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

Logging?

I think that logging should not be allowed because trees,
forest and bushes are native to New Zealand.
It is very important to Tourists who come to
 New Zealand to see the beautiful Forest and nature we have.
 I think that by logging you take away the beautiful nature
Aotearoa can provide,To me personally I think that the reason
why people cut down trees is because they can make products
and sell them and they find that more important than the
animals that eat and live in the trees.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hope!

    Just me again :)

    You have done a really great job at advocating for no logging in New Zealand - You have also clearly stated your two reasons why you are against logging which is awesome.

    I agree that it is also important to look out for the trees as they are an important part of keeping humans and the environment healthy! Have you been learning much about the environment and climate change in school?
    I am sure you would be learning about a lot of interesting initiatives that can help to protect and maintain our environment?

    Great work explaining your opinion Hope, was very interesting to read! Ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete