Pages

Friday 18 January 2019

Wasting Away


For this I think it is fair and not really,
i think that it is fair that people are charged for over fishing
because they have to share the fish in the sea so that everyone
can get some and when people find fish in one specific area
they tend to fish there all the time and the other people that are fishing
dont get enough because you have taken half of the fish in that area
. Then at the same time I think it is not fair that we ourselves are being
charged that much just for taking fish from a restricted area because
100,000 is a lot of money having to pay just for taking fish from a
restricted area.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hope!

    Thank you for sharing your opinion on overfishing - you have given a great reason as to why the fines should stay. I understand what you are saying about the amount too... it is a really big fine!

    I agree with you - I think that it is really important we are looking out for our fresh water and marine life, especially so we are not fishing animals into extinction!

    I think when the fines are this huge you would have to be pretty silly to be fishing where you are not supposed to or overfishing when you shouldn't be...
    Some people must have a lot of money they don't mind loosing!
    I could not imagine spending that amount of money on a fine - I would be so sad!!
    How would you feel having to spend that money on a fine?
    I am sure there is lots you would do with $100,000 instead?

    Awesome job Hope - Ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee

    ReplyDelete