Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

New Zealand in 2018?

New Zealand was the place to be in 2018, it's been a
beautiful year and will always be remembered.
Living in 2018 would have been a joy in the summer
you would have to go to the beach or have a swim
because I would be so scorching hot, but in the winter
you would have to snuggle up in your warm house just
keeping warm because I be so freezing cold but some days
it would be not either it wouldn't be too hot and we're mean
too cold living in 2018 in New Zealand was the best year yet.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hope

    2018 was a pretty great year to live in New Zealand. We had a beautiful, hot summer and the winter was crisp and fresh. What are some of your favourite activities to do during the winter? I love snuggling up with a hot water bottle, a hot chocolate and watch a good movie. Winter is by far my favourite season. I am hoping to get out of Auckland and go down to the snow this year! What is your favourite season?

    Ngā mihi,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy,
    My Favorited season is summer because I love to swim so some is the best time of the year to go swimming and enjoy time with your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete